Summer is approaching and you want to regain your natural hair after a Brazilian straightening ! Indeed, it is not impossible to recover your wavy or curly hair. By the way, the solution for removing Brazilian smoothing is very easy.
The clarifying shampoo to remove Brazilian smoothing
Generally, the clarifying shampoois used beforestraighteningorstraightening. Indeed, your hairdresser wears it out to properly clean your hair from residues and ensure better penetration of keratin .
On the other hand, the clarifying shampoo is also used to restore your hair to its natural shape. Indeed, smoothing can tarnish and damage the hair over time.On
the other hand, regular use of a clarifying shampoo is advisable for frizzy or curly hair.
However, this hair product tends to dry the hair. Then it is recommended to add a moisturizing and nourishing treatment after washing for better detangling .
What is a clarifying shampoo?
With the aim of thoroughly removing all excess hair products, the clarifying shampoohelps to restore peps, shine and lightness to your hair.
Indeed, it is recommended to perform a cleansing of your hair and scalp. However, you can only use it 2 to 6 times a year. Because, its effect consists in detoxifying and stripping the scalp and the lengths of residues and impurities.
By the way, the clarifying shampoo with baking soda has a very high PH.
Why use a clarifying shampoo?
First of all, choosing to integrate the clarifying shampoo into your hair routine is only possible for the following cases.
- Excessive use of styling products. In this case, the clarifying shampoo ventilates the hair fiber and lets it breathe again. So you can reuse your hair care
- Removal of excess sebum regular when you have hair that grease quickly
- Cleaning your curly hair, braids, dreadlocks, etc.
- Frequent use of a conditioner or conditioner, without washing your hair with shampoo. So, the clarifying shampoo will clean your hair well from all residues
- Using clarifying shampoo before Brazilian smoothing to open cuticles
- Application of clarifying shampoo after to remove the effect of Brazilian smoothing or straightening
The clarifying shampoo for washing frizzy and curly hair
When natural hair is saturated with residues, they can no longer enjoy regular hair care . Thus, the clarification operation becomes necessary. Residues and impurities in your hair prevent them from breathing and growing healthy.
In this case, getting rid of accumulated products, such as keratin and smoothing products , becomes a necessary action. Thus, the use of the clarifying shampoo will allow you to regain a healthy hair.
However, daily use of this shampoo is almost prohibited. Because of its aggressive composition, it can sensitize and weaken your hair. Thus, it is always necessary to accompany its use with the application of a moisturizing shampoo.
Thus, frizzy, curly and curly hair becomes drier after applying the clarifier.